You may register now to post jobs, internships, calls for entry, audition notices, and other career opportunities with Tisch Students and Alumni.
For access to Tisch's online job board, please follow the following instructions:
RETURNING USERS, log in here - www.collegecentral.com/tisch and click on the Employer icon.
NEW USERS, register here - www.collegecentral.com/tisch
- Click Employers
- Click Register Now
- Enter your contact information. Be sure to include your email address so that we can send you a password.
- Create an Access ID.
- After you receive your password, go to www.collegecentral.com/tisch and click Employers, then log into your account. Use your access ID and password and post your opportunity.
Please note that for new users, posting a job is a MULTI-STEP process. You must create an Employer account first and be approved BEFORE you can post a job/internship.
INTERNSHIP POLICIESTOCD requires all listed internships at for-profit businesses to conform to New York Department of Labor guidelines, which states that an intern is only exempt from the requirements of the Minimum Wage Act and Orders if the position meets certain criteria, which includes:
- the training, even though it includes actual operation of the employer’s facilities, is similar to training provided in an educational program
- the training is for the benefit of the intern
- the intern does not displace regular employees, and works under close supervision
- the activities of the intern do not provide an immediate advantage to the employer. On occasion, operations may actually be impeded.
For more information, please see http://www.labor.ny.gov/formsdocs/wp/P725.pdfWhile TOCD will permit postings for unpaid internships to current students eligible for college credit, we will not list these unpaid opportunities to our alumni. Please contact our office if you have any questions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY & ACCESSThe Tisch Office of Development ("TOCD") is committed to a policy against discrimination on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, national origin, age, or handicap. The school reserves the right to exclude recruiters and job listings from any entity that in employment matters has been determined to have a practice unlawfully discriminating on any of the foregoing bases.
To ensure that Tisch students and alumni receive equal access to all employment opportunities, it is against TOCD policy to pre-screen potential candidates for employers or engage in any other activity that may allow individual students or alumni to receive preferential treatment or access to available jobs and internships.
Exceptions to this policy are based on specific opportunities where the access is clearly directed towards a year of study, skill or ability, alumni or student status or geographic region, and then, within that subset, the over-riding principle of equal access will be applied to all within the subset.